Monday, November 2, 2015

Coming back...

After such a long time away, I have finally come back to the online crafting community.

My dreams for this upcoming year of 2016 is to make and sell custom albums, complete album kits, and more such as resin jewelry, clay jewelry, dream catchers and maybe try to think of an invention or two. 

Such big dreams, I know, but it's what I want to have happen. So I'm going to spend the rest of this year getting back out there, and doing what I love. Well one of the things I love. My number one thing I love is taking care of my kiddo. He can be such a stinker at times, but ultimately is fairly well behaved. Only manners in my house and everywhere else. Lost art of courtesy I know, but we try.

I hope you all will enjoy what I have to post. I keep things fairly simple, but every now and then, I really like to go overboard, part of my lovely bipolar effect lol. It's got it's benefits, this is for sure. Silver lining peeps, it's all about the silver lining to what you have in your life that you have to deal with.

Well, this is it for now, but tomorrow I will be posting a series of photos of a tag I'm working on. Should be up by end of day, if not two. I do have a youngin' that requires my attentions 24/7 ya know lol.

~Phoenix~

1 comment: